In March, I’m committed to getting back to reading and exercise. I’ve got a big hill to climb and I’ve imperiled my company by having had so much overhead. That lead to a place where we were behind on deliverables, and started a death spiral that (I hope) we’ve pulled out of.
The idea is to return to the “flow state” that exists.
- THE POWER OF HABIT: This is well written, I’ll finish, but it’s lighter on specifics than I hoped it would be. It’s foundational material, in lieu of usable material.
- Booked Josh Turner: I need to get back into the flow where I was constantly generating great leads for my business. I’ve been out for a while.
- The 12 Week Year: Brian Moran
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
- Titan by Ron Chernow- This is one that I started in December, so I’ll be able to get through it. It’s longer but I need to know about the period.
- EGO IS THE ENEMY by Ryan Holiday (this book isn’t out yet, but the always-loyal ryan has agreed to get me a copy).
- Javelin Rain: Myke Cole (the reward for finishing Titan). A sci fi book by a friend and author that is just crushing it.